Thursday 4 February 2016

Botanicals playtime...

Hi everyone,
I finally got my hands on the bundle of 'Botanicals' and couldn't wait to play with it after having seen all the designs my fellow crafters had been producing while we were on holiday. So having unpacked the suitcase as quickly as I could I finally got into my craft room for the first time this year!
I really loved the design below which I have 'cased' from Billie Moan, thank you Billie.
I've also had great fun making my granddaughters birthday card, I can't share that with you until next week though, after I've given it to her.

I hope you like it as much as I do? I'll be back next week with a very special card and more samples from the Spring/Summer 2016 Catalogue. If you would like a copy of the catalogue please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll get one in the post to you. Don't forget that for every £45 you spend between now and the 31st March 2016 you will get a free product from the Sale a Bration catalogue!






1 comment: