Thursday 11 February 2016

A card for a special someone...

Hi everyone,
Well last week I promised that I would show you the special card that I had made for one of my granddaughters birthdays so here it is.

The penguins were by special request and as it was her 11th birthday there are 11 penguins. I'm very pleased to say that she loved it. The Whisper White card was embossed with the Softly a Falling embossing folder so it looks like snow. I thoroughly enjoyed making it although it seemed to take me ages as I hadn't been in my craft room for a few weeks so I was out of practice. I hope you like it.
The details of the products that I used are listed below, and if you would like to purchase anything you can do so through my shop, click on the link. Don't forget, for every £45 you spend you can choose a FREE product from the Sale a Bration catalogue. Happy days....
Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment