Saturday 16 January 2016

Hello from South Carolina

Hi everyone,
My husband and I are in South Carolina and will be setting off for Florida tomorrow. I have to say I am really missing playing with the new products from the 2016 Spring Summer Occasions and Sale a Bration catalogues, I have seen some lovely posts from my fellow Stampin Stars and am looking forward to getting back into my craft room. Having said that we have had mainly blue skies and it is in the 60s today. Atlanta was lovely, the people are so friendly and we did a great tour of the CNN studios but it was freezing and we weren't really dressed for it! The picture below shows us at the CNN Studio.

So as I'm not in my craft room I've been on Pinterest a lot looking at all the new designs people are coming up with, I'd love you to have a look at my boards here: 
  https://uk.pinterest.com/strictlyfee/

That's all for now, I'll be in touch next week with some updates from our trip. Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment