Tuesday 27 October 2015

Oh Brother!

Hi everyone,

Well the hour has changed and the weather forecasters are threatening bad weather so a good reason to get into the craft room and get creative. There is a week in October when I have 6 birthdays for which to make cards, for friends and family. As promised in my last post I said I would share the 3 male cards I made; these were for my brothers whose birthdays all fall in the same week so coming up with different ideas can be tricky....

One of the boys birthdays is a milestone one so I decided to make a card in box for him so it was bit different - Happy Birthday Chris! Jon has just come back from his very own Ryder Cup golf week so a golf card felt natural for him. Alex loves dogs, as I don't have any dog stamps I went with a Watercolour Wishes card in blues and greys and personalised it.







I made another card in a box for my friends daughter, thank you to Lea Denton for her excellent You Tube tutorial which I followed and am now hooked on making them!

(Flurry of Wishes Card In A Box Tutorial - http://www.thecraftyspark.co.uk/2015)

I'd love to hear what you think of them.

The products I used are detailed below, and can all be purchased through the 'Shop Now' tab at the top of the page.






No comments:

Post a Comment