Monday 19 October 2015

Halloween

Hi, so we're well into October now and the weathers a changing! Having just come back from the USA where they decorate for Halloween at the beginning of October I thought I would get into the mood....
I had bought the Witches Hat kit (see details below) from the Autumn/Winter2015 catalogue so I made that and then I saw this little fellow on Pinterest, by PattyStamps. I've made 4 of them and put them around the hat. He is very easy to make with the Curvy Keepsake die and I just love the black glimmer card I've used for his hat. The family came to visit and having made 4 pumpkins I now only have 1 left; not only did my granddaughters want one each my daughter in law did as well! I thought that was a real compliment.. I hope you like them! You too could make them, the details are below and everything is available via the 'My Shop' link. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment