Saturday 17 October 2015

Hello

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been posting as regularly as I would have liked. For some reason my photos aren't available when I want to upload them to the blog so I need to do some investigating...

I have three male birthdays coming up this next week and I really struggle with male birthdays, I'll show you next week what I came up with when they've all had their cards.

Since getting back from our 'Road Trip' we've been adjusting to day to day life again, washing, ironing, chores and reconnecting with friends so I thought I would share with you some cards I  made before we went away. I had a friend diagnosed with breast cancer so the 'Thinking of You' card was for her, and she had her op whilst we were away. There were also friends and family birthdays and starting new jobs/schools so they got a card as well...

Details of the Stamping' Up! products that I used are below, click on 'My Shop' to have a browse.

I hope you like them and I would love to get your comments,

Bye for now,
Fiona x


 



No comments:

Post a Comment