Monday 7 December 2015

Christmas is nearly here!

Hi everyone,
My apologies for not posting sooner, as soon as I got back from Brussels I spent 10 days prepping for a workshop. My craft room is upstairs and my husband said I was up there so much I needed a visa to come downstairs! LOL.
The evening was very successful as two of the ladies decided they wanted to make more Christmas cards at home, as a demonstrator it's a great feeling when someone else feels the same passion as you do. It was a lovely evening as the hostess put on Christmas music and there was some food and drink for everyone. I had some lovely comments about the evening, apparently it was the talk of the school gates the next morning! This is a picture of the gift I gave the hostess:

 

The kit contains 6 Christmas cards from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set, 6 gift card size cards and 6 gift tags, the hostess was delighted with it I am glad to say.

I was honoured to be asked by my daughter in law to make 70th Birthday cards for her Mum from her and my granddaughters, no pressure! I really hope she likes them, her favourite colours are lilac and bright yellow so I used Daffodil Delight and Wisteria Wonder. It's not a combination I've used before, I really like it though - what do you think?
Happy Birthday Mary.














I'm still having problems accessing my photos, I hope to be able to post the Christmas cards I have made in a few days.
Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment