Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas is here!

Merry Christmas to you all,

I just wanted to share Santa's Bag and a little card that fits inside with you. The Santa's Bag is courtesy of a fabulous US Demonstrator, Tami White and you can find the instructions here:http://stampwithtami.com/blog/2015/11/holiday-helper-2015/

I love the little card and it is very simple to make, the Antlers are from the Wonderland stamp set, stamp them and put two dots under the antlers for the eyes and then stick a red enamel dot on for his nose. They make good gift tags as well as cards.

My husband thought the card looked like it was a reindeer in the snow lol... I hope you like it as much as I do.

















I will be back in the New Year, so for now Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.
Fiona xx


No comments:

Post a Comment