Thursday 7 May 2015

Vivid Vases

Good Morning,
Well we're into May and the weather has gone back to winter so its good to have a craft room to submerge myself in. I'm busy getting my swaps ready for the UK Stampin' Up! event in Telford next week, I'm looking forward to meeting lots of like minded people all there to talk about crafting.

The card I have for you this week is one from a class run by my friend Yvonne, and even the colours are vivid.

The base card is Bermuda Bay, the Vivid Vases was stamped in Memento Black, and coloured in with Real Red Stamping' Write Marker, and the vases in Pool Part Marker to look like water in the vases. You have to draw a thin line from the bottom of the flower to give the appearance of a stem. The banners below were cut from odd pieces of leftover stash papers, and the little flowers were punched out from Itty Bitty Accents flower punch, and attached to the Bermuda Bay twine which was wrapped around the card. A bright spring card! I hope you like it,
Fiona.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment