Sunday 31 May 2015

Candle cards

Hi there, I hope you've had a good weekend, enjoying the (mixed) weather. This weeks cards is one I was asked to do for a friends sons 50th birthday. I always struggle with mens cards, I saw something similar on Pinterest although I don't know who posted it so am unable to give them the credit they deserve. I really wanted to make this card but don't have any candle stamps so for the candle I used part of the Wondrous Wreath, and for the flame I used a leaf from Painted Petals.... the stars and suns/splodges are from the Perpetual Calendar stamp set.
My friend was absolutely delighted with the final product, to quote from her email 'Wow' so I was very relieved and pleased. In case you're wondering there are 5 candles per page, 50 in all! Apologies for the lack clarity on the second photo.
Fiona x







No comments:

Post a Comment