Wednesday 12 August 2015

Ruby Wedding Anniversary

Hi everyone,
I had a training day with my Upline's team a couple of weeks ago which was great. We made a large version of the Crafty Hallet bag and matching cards to go in it, I know just who I'm going to give the bag to with their birthday present in it ;) . The bookings for the first of Stampin' Up! new style conference opened and I'm all booked, woohoo, Brussels (in November) here I come...

I started this post three weeks ago and then life intervened, plus we've been without any internet for a week now, gosh, you don't realise how reliant you re on it until you haven't got it :).

The card below was for a 40th Wedding Anniversary we had in the family recently, it was much appreciated. As it is a Ruby Wedding Anniversary I used Cherry Cobbler card stock and the Everything Eleanor stamp set. You can order all of the products by clicking on 'My Shop'.

I hope you like the card, have a great week.
Fiona xx



No comments:

Post a Comment